RELOCATION SERVICES INCLUDE:
- FREE, NO-OBLIGATION, IN-HOME VISIT
We will assess your needs and develop a personalized transition plan.
- CUSTOMIZED COMPUTER FLOOR PLAN DESIGN
Our specialists assist with the furniture placement in your new home and determine the proper amount of furniture.
- PRE-SORTING, ORGANIZING, AND
RIGHTSIZING OF YOUR BELONGINGS
We carefully wrap and box your belongings, ready for the contracted moving company.
- ARRANGEMENT OF ESTATE SALES AND DONATIONS
We help make the most of what you no longer need.
- COORDINATION AND OVERSIGHT OF THE ENTIRE MOVE
We plan, coordinate, and see through the entire moving process including the fine details that make the process seamless.
- RESETTLEMENT IN YOUR NEW HOME
We unpack boxes, make the beds, and plug in your lamps.
OUR QUALITY SERVICES
PERSONALIZED TRANSITION PLAN
We provide a FREE, no-obligation, in-home visit to assess your needs and develop a personalized plan that works best for you.
- To assist seniors and their families in relocating with ease and to reduce stress.
- To provide moving services that are customized, efficient, and respectful.
- To serve, by finding solutions for specialized moving needs.
CUSTOMIZED COMPUTER FLOOR PLAN DESIGN
Our specialists will create options for how your new home could be arranged, helping you determine which of your pieces will work best in your new home.
- Second in-home visit
- Measuring of the actual unit
- Developing computerized floor plan using actual furniture measurements
- Incorporating at least two ideas including the client’s ideas
- Discussion and review of ongoing changes to the floor plan
- Transition to focusing on rightsizing
PRE-SORTING, ORGANIZING AND RIGHTSIZING OF YOUR BELONGINGS
We review your belongings with you, helping you make the decision on how best to streamline your possessions. We then carefully wrap and box your “keep” items, in preparation for the contracted moving company.
- Going through the house to decide what is going to be packed/donated/sold/going to family
- This can also be done for staging your home to sell, so it is ready for the market
- Assist family in this process after a loved one has passed
- We assist you with deciding what to give-away, sell or donate.
- We coordinate estate sales, donations and liquidators to help make the most of what you no
PREPARING FOR THE MOVERS (DAY BEFORE THE MOVE)
- Wrapping of items and boxing them up is done the day before the move
- Team members will arrive in the morning and are done around lunch time
- We bring all packing materials
- We will wrap and box all items, leaving out the essentials so you can stay there that evening
MOVING DAY ORCHESTRATION
We coordinate and oversee the entire move. You won’t have to worry about the details, we do that for you!
Enjoy a relaxing lunch while we oversee everything.
- Meet the movers at client’s current home
- Pack any last-minute items i.e. bedding, bathroom, a few kitchen items, lamps
- Oversee movers
- On-going support of moving process
RESETTLEMENT IN YOUR NEW HOME (DAY OF THE MOVE)
We unpack the boxes, make the beds, and plug in the lamps. When we leave, it’s just like you have always lived there. All you need to do is show up and start enjoying your new home.
- All items placed back into original furniture
- Items organized in each space
- Try to mirror image of what was at previous home
- Work with client on where they would like items placed
- Leave no or very little boxes left to unpack
- Garbage removed
- Settled by dinner time on moving day